SPL SDK: http://kibernetik.pro/spl_sdk.zip
SPL SDK allows to publish SPL language programs as a stand-alone UWP applications for Windows 10.
Instructions to use SPL SDK
In "SPL" application:
1. Run and stop your SPL program. This will create COD file for your program.
2. Turn on "Show COD files" setting in "Settings" section and go to "Files" section.
3. Copy corresponding COD file from "SPL" application to your PC. COD file has the same name as your SPL program plus ".cod" extension.
In SPL SDK:
1. Download SPL SDK.
1. Add your COD file to Visual Studio project as a resource inside "Program" folder:
2. Change "hello.txt" to the name of your program. Do not add ".cod" file extension:
Now you can compile and run your SPL program as a stand-alone UWP application in Visual Studio 2017.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest